INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
- Students shall be admitted to examination room thirty minutes before the examination starts. Question paper should be placed upside down on the desks before students enter the examination room. Students shall not turn over the question paper before being authorized to do so.
- Student shall acquaint themselves with the instructions on the front page of answer book.
- Students shall ensure that they write their examination number s, titles and paper numbers on the answer book and continuous sheets.
- No student shall be permitted to enter the examination room after the lapse of 30 minutes from the commencement of examination.
- If student is excluded from examination room under the above regulation he or she shall on his or her own interest report the matter to the Deputy Principal Academics
- No student shall be allowed to leave the examination room during the first or last thirty minutes, except in case of absolute emergence .Between these times, student may leave the room and escorted to known common toilet. Student should however sign out on leaving the examination room, and sign in when re-enter the examination room.
- Students without examination number authorizing to sit for the examination shall not be allowed to sit for examination.
- At all times during the examination the examination number shall be suspiciously placed on the desk.